The Top of the Mountain Book Award Contest is officially underway! This book award, given out at the Northern Colorado Writer’s annual conference in the spring, is open to unpublished and previously published authors. Plus, the award money has been upped to $1,000! You do not need to be a member of the NCW, nor do you have to attend the conference to win (although you should really consider attending this highly-rated writer’s conference). Check out all the rules HERE and good luck!
October 22, 2013
2014 Top of the Mountain Book Award
By April Moore
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 22nd, 2013 at 11:23 am and tagged with book contest, NCW, Northern Colorado Writers, Top of the Mountain Book Award, writers conference, writing contest and posted in Agents, Authors, Books, Conferences, Writing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @Kerrie_Flanagan: Grammar Problems? Blame it on Social Media, an entertaining post by the amazing @AprilJMoore #WritingBug http://t.co… 2 days ago
- Thanks! @KennethWHarmon Folks, check out Ken's book, Ghost Under Foot: The Spirit of Mary Bell. tinyurl.com/mwzbjyr A great read! 2 days ago
- RT @northcolowriter: Good morning. @AprilJMoore is The Writing Bug guest columnist and she discusses todays grammar woes: http://t.co/vwfMI… 2 days ago
- RT @JohnSavage_: The food movement and the ethics of eating animals by talented Austin writer James McWilliams @the_pitchfork http://t.co/3… 3 days ago
- RT @PStoltey: Day O in the #atozchallenge -- Cowboy art, an award winning novel, and my favorite operas. tinyurl.com/qy73r2x 1 week ago